Our side gusset bags are always manufactured with barrier materials that offer products optimal protection from the usual atmospheric hazards like gas, steam, oxygen and UV light. Generally speaking they are used as liner for rigid containers like buckets, drums and boxes. One of the most important features here is that side gusset bags can easily be loaded onto pallets and do not require separator sheets.
- When opening the side gusset bag at the bottom you can fit these perfectly into any dimension of container.
- During the filling process these bags give both rigidity and stability.
- We can provide UN certification to prove the bag have greater mechanical strength when used in conjunction with a liner.
- You can pack these directly onto a pallet. No boxing required.
- The corner seals of the gusset do not allow product to remain trapped.
- Works well with vacuum packing and gas flushing procedures.
- Suitable for large volumes of material.
- Volumes from 20 ltr to 200 ltrs